Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Next Peyton Manning (Part 4)

Humphrey scores on a touchdown reception, but it's called back for flag guarding. Regardless, Heisman Humphrey poses like the trophy that honors the best college football player in the country.

He totally butchers the pose and throws a leg behind him like a fairy.

He runs to the sideline and tells Big Chris -- not to be confused with Chris -- "I got called for three penalties on that drive and I didn't do shit."

On his next play as QB, he yells, "Pineapple, Bananas!" to signal he's ready before lifting his knee to get the snap.

All of the sudden, it's "18 America and 0 Egypt!"

Humphrey comes back to the sideline during the defensive possession and whispers to me, "I'm fuckin' awesome." I indulge him and nod.

As he cocks his chin high in the air and walks back on the field, he looks back and grimaces, "I think I pulled a groin."

Humphrey, who looks especially stout these days on the field, tries to up his team's GPA rating by showing off Erica's puppy to a male referee...

See part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment