Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Next Peyton Manning (Part 2)

At 10 p.m. the referee called for the captain of Dickandthe4skins. Humphrey's roommate Zach is the captain.

"I don't know, it's like your dick in your foreskin," Zach explains. "It's like an uncircumcised dick... and it's four-on-four flag football.

"Humphrey and I googled it one night... one of the funniest flag football names was dickandthe4skins."

Zach just explained this, but earlier at the game he told me he would show me what it meant. I told him I'd take a rain check.

Back to the game. Although there is no punting in 4-on-4 football, Humphrey assures me he isn't worthless.

"I can throw like a worm," he says.

In the backfield, Humphrey points out protections like Peyton Manning - just a much fatter, much shorter and non-athletic Peyton Manning. (But Humphrey would out-preform Peyton in those MasterCard commercials.)

Humphrey completes his first pass to a co-ed named Lauryn. He completes his second pass to a co-ed named Erica. "Run fast!" he tells her. "Beautiful!"

Humphrey ends the drive with a touchdown pass to the co-ed Lauryn. (His strike to the endzone looks better than anything a New York Jets QB has tossed since Vinny Testaverde.)

After a failed conversion, he yells, "WATER BREAK!" He swigs the rum and coke, while the defense plays.

"I like to score points," Humphrey exclaims, when asked why he doesn't play defense.

See Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment